Just Herbs Ayurvedic Lipstick Micro-Mini Kit: Hello everyone, today I will review “Just Herbs Ayurvedic Lipstick” swatches and mini-review. This lipstick is made with Ayurvedic and natural formula. It does moisturize and nourished your lips. You will get 16 different shades to try on your lips.
It is free from artificial pigmentation and built with natural pigments. The main ingredient of this lipstick is Ghee and sesame oil. Basically, lipsticks are made up of 100% herbal actives.
- The lipstick has Ayurvedic & natural formula.
- It moisturised and nourishes your lips.
- The main ingredients are Ghee and sesame oil.
- It contains Indian Bhrami, Guduchi, Yashtimadhu, Bala and Manjishtha.
- It has natural pigments and is free from chemicals, silicones, synthetic, paraben & film-formers.
Packaging And Availability
Packaging: It comes in a white colored plam size cute kit and you get 16 mini lipstick inside it. It does have a cute little ribbon attached to it. This kit cost you around 550rs. You will get 16 very tiny lipstick in it. They have a number mentioned on each lipstick. The net weight is 7g of the whole kit. The shelf life of this product is around 3 years.
Availability: These are easily available on Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, etc. These are also available on their own website “Just Herbs”.
- Ayurvedic & natural formula.
- It moisturizes and nourishes your lips.
- Made from Vata pacifying herbs such as Indian Bhrami, Guduchi, Yashtimadhu,….
How To Use?
Glide onto lips, starting from the center and blending outward on the lips.
Every lipstick is 3 cm small which is approx one-third the size of your index finger.
It has a very smooth and creamy texture. It can glide onto lips easily and give you a soft matte finish. These are very comfortable on the lips It keeps your lips smooth and moisturized.
Just Herbs Ayurvedic Lipstick Ingredients
So, I have tried this lipstick and they are very good. The lipsticks are not transferred proof and long-lasting because they have not used any chemicals or anything. So, these are totally natural . You would have to reapply them after 3-4 hours. These lipsticks are very very moisturizing.
You should try out the shades or try out the formula if you want to get full-size lipstick then you can go ahead and buy full size lipstick. You will get 16 different lipstick or 16 different shades to try on which is actually quite good. The main ingredient for the mixing is ghee and sesame oil which is actually moisturizing and very nourishing.
My lips didn’t feel dry or uncomfortable at all and also your lips look healthy and fuller. Since these are creamy lipstick they are not long wearing. They will transfer a little bit. However, if you are eating heavy meals this lipstick will completely disappear.
Just Herbs Ayurvedic Lipstick Swatches
These lipsticks come in a tiny pouch packaging and you get 16 micro mini lipstick. Basically, you are getting every single shade that the launched in this collection.
Pros and Cons
- It has Ayurvedic & natural formula.
- Free from harmful chemicals.
- It has a rich creamy matte texture.
- It moisturised and nourishes your lips.
- Perfect for everyday use.
- Comes in 16 different shades.
- It keeps your lips smooth.
- It maintains the natural texture of your lips.
- It is cruelty-free and vegan.
- Very small in size.
- These are not long-lasting and transfer-proof.
Is just herbs Ayurvedic lipstick safe?
Yes, it is totally safe and made with natural ingredients. It is free from harmful chemicals, silicones, synthetic, paraben & film-formers.
Is just herbs Ayurvedic lipstick transfer-proof?
No, The lipsticks are not transferred proof and long-lasting because they have not used any chemicals. You have to reapply them after every 3-4 hours.
What is the shelf life of just herbs Ayurvedic lipstick?
The shelf life of this lipstick is 3 years. It is best to use it for 2 years.
Overall the lipsticks are amazing. these are made with Ayurvedic and natural formula. These are free from paraben, silicons, and any other harmful chemicals. These are very comfortable and easily glide on your lips. You can make 20 swatches with one lipstick. You will get a matte finish with moisturized effect. And also the price of these lipsticks is very affordable. So, I will highly recommend these lipsticks. Apart from being smudge-proof and transfer-proof, they are very lightweight and very hydrating, and very comfortable.
If you have any doubts regarding Article and you want any personal advice related to health and fitness then you can Comment Below your query or contact us without any hesitation. I will personally help to resolve your every issue. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Shampoo Review
- Best Gel Moisturizers for Oily-Acne Skin | Must-Haves For Summer Skincare
- Best Sunscreens For All Skin Types
- Plum Vitamin C Serum Review
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50 Review
- WOW Skin Science Sunscreen Matte Finish Spf 55 Review
- Lakme Lumi Cream Review
- Best Niacinamide Serums for Brightening and Glowing skin
- Best Face Toners in India
- Mamaearth Henna Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Charcoal Black Long Stay kajal And Kohl Pencil Review