Mamaearth Henna Shampoo Review: Hello everyone Today I will review Mamaearth’s newly launched product- “Mamaearth Henna Shampoo Review”. Mamaearth is totally Indian brand that deals in a toxic-free product like makeup, haircare, and skincare, also have a lip care range. Mamaearth’s products are toxin-free, chemical-free, and paraben-free, so you can use them regularly. It is a plastic positive Indian brand and every time you shop from them they link your order on the website to a tree that they plant the exact geo-location picture and specie of the tree will be sent to you.
Mamaearth Henna Shampoo Claims
- It enhances the hair color to dark & lustrous hair.
- It gently cleans your scalp and hair without drying it out.
- It nourishes the scalp and prevents premature greying of hair.
- Made with natural ingredients.
- It is suitable for all hair types.
- It is made safe and dermatologically tested.
- It is cruelty-free, vegan, and plastic positive.
Packaging & Availability
Packaging: The shampoo comes with no external cardboard box and it appears completely sealed with plastic packaging. They come in a white color plastic bottle which has their Henna Shampoo mentioned on the top and has a pump system on the top.
- It enhances hair color.
- It gently cleanses the hair.
- It nourishes the scalp.
- It is made up of natural ingredients.
- Suitable for both men and women.
Availability: These products are available on the official website of mama Earth. They are available on Amazon, Flipkart, and many more online websites. You can also get it from nearby cosmetic stores.
Mamaearth Henna Shampoo Ingredients
- Solvent: Water
- Surfactant/cleansing: Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Coco-Glucoside, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Stearate, Cetrimonium Chloride
- Emollient: Glycol Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate
- Viscosity controlling: Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Acrylates/C10-30, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin
- Moisturizer/humectant: Glycerin, Betaine, Soy Amino Acids
- Emulsifying: Cocamide MEA, Glycol Stearate, Cetrimonium Chloride
- Antimicrobial/antibacterial: Cetrimonium Chloride
- Preservatives: Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
- Soothing: Wheat Amino Acids
- Chelating: Disodium EDTA
- Buffering: Sodium Hydroxide.
- Skin-identical ingredient: Threonine
- Parfum/Fragrance: IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance
- Polyquaternium-7, Lawsonia Alba (Henna) Extract, Polyquaternium-73, Polyquaternium-10, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Arginine HCL, Serine, D-Panthenol, Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.
How To Use?
- Take an adequate amount.
- Apply on your hair and work up a lather.
- Rinse off thoroughly.
So, I am using this Shampoo for 2 weeks. It has a very mild fragrance sometimes like henna smells. This Shampoo lathers well on wet hair. As I have dry hair, I have to take 3 pumps of shampoo the cover my hair. The good thing is this Shampoo is gentle to my hair. After applying it does not happen that my hair is getting dry or fizzy. If I am using Shampoo after applying oil, then I do not need to apply conditioner at all. After applying my hair feel manageable, smooth, soft, and looks healthy. I feel it is suitable for all skin types but If you have dry or frizzy hair then I strongly recommend using conditioner for best results. Also, I tell you that I don’t feel any problem since I have started using it. Overall this Shampoo is good.
If I talking about key ingredients obviously Heena is used in this Shampoo and we all know Henna is nourishing for hair Or anyway I keep on applying natural Henna from time to time at my home not just for color but the nourishing effect I got, I like it very much!. Henna also prevents premature greying of hair. And deep roast coffee has also been used in this which enhances hair texture making them soft and smooth. It also has Indigo Oil which helps in preventing premature greying and makes hair manageable. I also have coconut oil which helps in moisturizing, nourishing, and hair growth.
Pros & Cons
- It deeply cleans your hair.
- It nourishes and strengthens your hair.
- It works from the root to the tip of the hair.
- It helps in retaining the essential moisture of the scalp.
- It prevents premature greying of hair.
- It helps in improving hair texture.
- It is suitable for all hair types.
Can I Use Mamaearth Henna Shampoo on color-treated hair?
Yes, It is suitable for all types of hair. It nourishes and cleanses your hair. It helps in improving hair texture and makes them strong. It will take time to get the best results, we have to use it consistently.
Is Mamaearth Henna Shampoo sulfate-free?
Yes, It is free from sulfates. There are some chemicals present in the ingredient list but they all are made safe certified and dermatologically tested. So, It is a cruelty-free, vegan, and plastic positive product.
Can Mamaearth Henna Shampoo change my grey hair color into black?
This shampoo will not change the color of grey hair but it prevents more hair to turn grey. It will take time to get the best results, we have to use it consistently. It helps in preventing premature greying of hair.
My final verdict about this Shampoo is that it prevents premature greying of hair and makes hair smooth, soft, and shined. For some people it causes dryness So, I highly suggest them to use conditioner to avoid dryness. This shampoo will not change the color of grey hair but it prevents more hair to turn grey. It will take time to get the best results, we have to use it consistently. I will recommend this Shampoo to others for preventing premature greying of hair.
If you have any doubts regarding Article and you want any personal advice related to health and fitness then you can Comment Below your query or contact us without any hesitation. I will personally help to resolve your every issue. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
Check out this – Mamaearth Charcoal Black Long Stay kajal And Kohl Pencil Review