Garnier Face Wash VS Nivea Face Wash: Most popular face washes that are easily available in the Indian market. People use many face washes which suit them. We will talk about the best face wash that will remove all the problems regarding the skin. Many people suggest these popular brands but must know about this before trying. Garnier Face Wash was launched by the Garnier company and Nivea Face Wash was launched by the Nivea Company. We should use face wash which does not contain alcohol because alcohol causes irritation.
Garnier Face Wash VS Nivea Face Wash
1. Price and packaging
Both Garnier Face Wash and Nivea Face Wash are approximately the same prices. Currently, 50 ml pack of both face washes are about 80 rupees. Both are easily available at affordable prices. Garnier Face Wash comes in tube shape packaging and Nivea Face Wash comes in a hard shape plastic bottle. Garnier has yellow and white in color packaging and Nivea has blue and white color packaging. Both facewash are travel-friendly and easy to carry. Can be carry-on pockets. Packaging wise Garnier Face Wash is looking better and is easy to use.
Garnier Face Wash is a creamy-based thick type face wash and Nivea Face Wash is a liquid milky type face wash. The consistency of Nivea is less than Garnier’s face wash. Garnier Face Wash smells like lemon and Nivea Face Wash is Smells like milk and Kesar. Garnier Face Wash creates more foam than Nivea Face Wash.
As we observe that both Garnier and Nivea Face Washes are white in color.
4. Shelf life
The shelf life of both face washes is approximately the same. The shelf life of Garnier is 3 years and of Nivea is 4 years. They both can be used within 6 months if you use them regularly.
Garnier Face Wash contains:
- Solvent: Aqua, Limonene
- Skin-identical ingredient: Palmitic Acid, Glycerin
- Moisturizer/humectant: Glycerol
- Surfactant/cleansing: Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid
- Emulsifying: Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-14M
- Perfuming: Myristic Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance
- Emollient: Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate
- Viscosity controlling: Stearic Acid, PEG-14M
- Buffering: Potassium Hydroxide
- Anti-acne: Lauric Acid
- Abrasive/scrub: Kaolin
- Absorbent/mattifier: Kaolin
- Colorant: Kaolin
- Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Extract
- Preservative: Methylisothiazolinone
- Chelating: Tetrasodium EDTA
Nivea Face Wash contains:
- Solvent: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Benzoate
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Squalane
- Moisturizer/humectant: Glycerin, Sorbitol, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Honey
- Surfactant/cleansing: Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Emulsifying: Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Cocoate, PEG-14M, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Perfuming: Methyl Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance
- Emollient: Squalane
- Viscosity controlling: Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, PEG-14M, Propylene Glycol, Algin
- Antioxidant: BHT
- Absorbent/mattifier: Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Colorant: Ci 77891, Ci 77492, Ci 77491
- Polyquaternium-7, Sine Adipe Lac
- Preservative: Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Methyl Benzoate, BHT
- Antimicrobial/antibacterial: Honey
6. Result Of Garnier Face Wash VS Nivea Face Wash
Both face washes clean your skin very well. Nivea Face Wash is best for sensitive skin but Garnier is not suitable for sensitive skin. Nivea Face Wash can not only clean but also moisturize your skin. Garnier can be used to remove makeup from the face. The bad thing is that Garnier Face Wash makes your skin feel discomfort after you rinsed it. After usage of 4 weeks, we find Nivea Face Wash is better to do the deep cleaning. We have to use it 2 times a day for dirt-free skin.
Acne Prevention and oily skin
Garnier Face Wash is good for acne and pimple problems. If you are struggling with lots of pimples on your face, then you must try Garnier Face Wash because it prevents and cures pimples or acne. Garnier Face Wash is suitable for oily skin. Garnier will help in managing skin oil and skin tan. This type of face wash is good in summer when you are struggling with oily skin.
Nivea Face Wash is also good for acne and pimple problems. It also prevents and cures pimples or acne. Nivea Face Wash is not suitable for oily skin because of its chemical property. Nivea contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate which is not good for the skin. Many peoples complain about Nivea Face Wash that for people who have oily skin who use Nivea, there is a problem of getting irritation and unwanted pimples.
Garnier Face Wash is not good at all for dry skin because it makes your skin more dry after rinsing. Garnier has the most effective ingredients which help in skin brightening and dullness.
Nivea Face Wash is good for dry skin because it makes your skin moisturized and soft. It will keep your skin hydrated for 24 hours. It has a property that works on dry skin. It also gives a cooling effect to your skin. It makes your skin smooth and healthy.
Disadvantages of Garnier Face Wash
- If you use Garnier in the cold season so it can dry your face.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin.
- Not able to clean the black spots on the face.
- Highly chemical-based product.
- Not suitable for long-term use.
Disadvantages of Nivea Face Wash
- Not suitable for oily skin.
- Can enhance unwanted pimples or acne.
- Can cause irritation for some people.
- In long-term use, it can damage your skin.
- Alcohol is present in it which is so bad.
Conclusions Of Garnier Face Wash VS Nivea Face Wash
So after 1000+ ratings and reviews about both, we conclude that Garnier Face Wash is good for oily skin because it manages excessive oil and Nivea is good for dry skin because it moisturized your skin and also gives a soothing effect. So, choose your face wash according to your skin type. Both face washes have to be used for at least 2 weeks, only then it will work on your skin.
PH value of Garnier Face Wash is around 11 which means it is not suitable for dry skin and not suitable for long-term use and also it is not for sensitive skin. Garnier is highly chemical-based or acidic in nature so it is harmful to our skin. The PH value of Nivea Face Wash lies between 6 and 7 which means it is suitable for oily skin. On the basis of their PH value, Nivea is more suitable for skin than Garnier.
Both face washes have chemicals that are not good for long-term use. Experts say Garnier Face Wash contains a high amount of chemicals and is not suitable for all skin types. and Nivea is good for only dry skin to some extent.
My opinion On Garnier Face Wash VS Nivea Face Wash
In my opinion, Nivea Face wash is better than Garnier Face Wash. Nivea Face Wash is the most popular brand and most people recommend it.
If you have any doubts regarding Article and you want any personal advice related to health and fitness then you can Comment Below your query or contact us without any hesitation. I will personally help to resolve your every issue. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
check out this – Himalaya Neem VS Clean & Clear Face Wash