Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation Review: Hello everyone Today I will review the Mamaearth newly launch product- “Mama Earth Glow Serum Foundation“. Mamaearth is totally Indian brand that deals in toxic-free product like makeup, haircare, and skincare, also have a lip care range. Mamaearth’s products are toxin-free, chemical-free, and paraben-free, so you can use them regularly. It is a plastic positive Indian brand and every time you shop from them they link your order on the website to a tree that they plant the exact geo-location picture and specie of the tree will be sent to you.
Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation Claims
- It claims 12-hour-long stays which are clinically tested, it doesn’t cake or crease and feels like a second skin.
- Switch to a dewy base that blends in your skin effortlessly with our Glow Serum Foundation. It’s clinically tested to give you 2X glowing skin, instantly.
- It blends so beautifully into your skin.
- It is Made-safe certified with vitamin C which helps in brightening the skin and turmeric provides anti-oxidant protection.
- It is dermatologically tested and suitable for all skin types.
They come in 7 shades:-
- Ivory glow
- Crème Glow
- Nude Glow
- Sand Glow
- Sand Glow
- Almond Glow
- Toffee Glow
Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation Packaging & Availability
Packaging: Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation comes in a cardboard box and inside a very nice frosted kind of bottle that looks very good. This packaging is much more travel-friendly-easy to carry in a bag. Packaging-wise it is quite good.
Availability: It is easily available online on various websites and offline in the nearby markets. The price of 30 ml of Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation is around Rs 508.
- Claims up to 12 hours long stay.
- It will give 2X instant glow.
- blends so beautifully into your skin.
- Made-safe certified with vitamin C which helps in brightening…
Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation Texture
The texture of Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation is very creamy and it does not cling to any of your patches.
How to use Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation?
- Pump out a coin-sized amount.
- Dot the foundation all over your face and neck.
- Blend & build it up as needed.
In my opinion, the Packaging wise is quite good It says it has vitamin C and is made safe. They have 6-7 shades, I pick up almond glow. It matches my skin after a while. On one side of my face, I have used a beauty blender and on another side, I am using a brush. On the beauty blender side, I liked it the most because it just blended out the foundation very very nicely. So I prefer using a beauty blender. The formulation of this foundation is a very very serum kind of formula. I have not used something like this, It is very very creamy, I have used blue heaven skin tint and other serum foundations but I think the formulation of these foundations is very soft and lightweight. When I am swatching there is a kind of glow even though I am wearing it today and I can feel or see a little bit of glow but it’s not extremely glowy. I think this is appropriate for the summer season.
They claim that this has vitamin C, will brighten your skin and turmeric provides anti-oxidant protection. So, you can see in swatches the formula is super creamy and even the undertone is a little bit pink undertone which is not my type of undertone. So, if you darken than me then you should pick up the shade toffee and if you are much darker then I don’t think they have shade.
I think mamaearth should come up with a lot of shade because the formulation of these foundations is really really good. It is so creamy and it does not cling to any of my patches. I am from an oily skin type that’s why I have a sweating problem a lot, some of the sweating parts of my face look ugly but on the rest of my face, it looks great.
If you are someone who has dry skin then I think it suits you a lot, especially in the summer season. I have not moisturized my face a lot. It also gives me good hydration. I am liking it how it looks like. So, if you want a very glowy and fresh look you should definitely check this out. so far I really like the foundation and was not expecting this foundation to be this good. I will rate this foundation 4 out of 5 because they don’t have enough shades.
If I talk about its coverage, of course, it does not have a lot of coverage because they say that it glows serum foundation so, it is more like your tint but with a little bit more coverage, they make your skin even. If you are thinking that you are going to be a lot of coverage, No you will not go to get a lot of coverage because it is very sheer to, uh you can build it once but it is not going to give you a full coverage type of foundation look which I really like. So, I definitely recommend this, especially for the summers.
Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation Pros and Cons
- It claims 12 hours of long stay which is clinically tested.
- It is made safe and dermatologically tested.
- It will give you 2X glowing skin.
- It blends so beautifully on the skin.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It has vitamin C which brightens your skin effectively
- It has turmeric which provides anti-oxidant protection.
- Take a minute to dry.
Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation Side Effects
- This can cause a sensation.
Is Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation suitable for all skin types?
Yes, it is suitable for all skin types. It has natural ingredients which help in skin brightening and provides anti-oxidant protection.
Can we use Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation daily?
Yes, you can use it daily for a daily 2x glowing skin. It is dermatologically tested and made safely certified.
Which shade is best for dark skin tones?
The “Sand Glow” is best for darker skin tones.
Which shade is best for fair skin tones?
The “Ivory Glow” is best for fair skin tones.
So after 1000+ ratings and reviews, we conclude that Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation has a very great formulation that is made safe and dermatologically tested. It comes in 7 shades which is very pretty. It has vitamin C and turmeric goodness. It makes you look glowing and beautiful. It is going to stay 12 long hours. It has very beautiful color shades. So, I definitely recommend the Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation to others.
If you have any doubts regarding Article and you want any personal advice related to health and fitness then you can Comment Below your query or contact us without any hesitation. I will personally help to resolve your every issue. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
Check out this also – Mamaearth Tinted Lip Balms Review
- Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Shampoo Review
- Best Gel Moisturizers for Oily-Acne Skin | Must-Haves For Summer Skincare
- Best Sunscreens For All Skin Types
- Plum Vitamin C Serum Review
- Mamaearth Henna Shampoo Review
- Mamaearth Charcoal Black Long Stay kajal And Kohl Pencil Review
- Lotus Herbals UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50 Review
- WOW Skin Science Sunscreen Matte Finish Spf 55 Review
- Lakme Lumi Cream Review
- Best Niacinamide Serums for Brightening and Glowing skin
- Best Face Toners in India